Hello, I'm from São Paulo, Brazil

Re: Hello, I'm from São Paulo, Brazil

Δημοσίευσηαπό Realcon » Πέμ 30 Ιούλ 2009, 08:05

Petrovau

welcome to www.paokmania.gr

The first emblem chosen by the club was a four-leaf clover which represented hope in all its glory. The leaves were of a green colour and on the four leaves, the initials, P.A.O.K., were depicted. Konstantino Koemtsopoulos devised this idea. The historic Two Headed Eagle of the Byzantine Empire, symbol of glory and sovereignty was established as the emblem of PAOK after April 1929. The Two Headed Eagle had a crown and was grasping a sword. The sword represented the readiness to encounter any enemies that may arise and the crown symbolized the city of the King, Konstantinople. Initially, the Eagle contained only one head, peering towards the east, where the permanent enemies of the Byzantine Empire resided. However, after the invasion of Konstantinople by the Franks, another head was added to symbolize that enemies existed on all sides, east and west. The two-headed eagle of PAOK in contrast to that of AEK, which is the eagle of the Church, always has its wings closed. This symbolizes mourning for the lost territories and they will finally reopen, when we reclaim our rightful lands. The colours chosen were black and white; black symbolizing the mourning for the lost territories and lives and the white representing hope for the future.
“Κύριε Ιησού Χριστέ, ελέησόν με”.
ΔΟΞΑΣΜΕΝΟ ΤΟ ΑΓΙΟ ΟΝΟΜΑ ΣΟΥ ΚΥΡΙΕ ΙΗΣΟΥ ΧΡΙΣΤΕ!
Άβαταρ μέλους
Realcon

Δημοσίευσηαπό Lakistuta » Πέμ 30 Ιούλ 2009, 08:44

Exactly.....

About rival clubs:
there is one basic rival club...Olympiakos from Pireaus-Athens....
In general we have "fight" vs all big clubs of Athens but that is cause they have the money and power to control the system...
PAOK is the revolution...is the one who never surrounders or compromises...that is why it is more than a sports club...
PAOK has too few trophies but his fans are always top and crazy...clubs from athens count on some big businessmen's money...PAOK counts on our fans-people...
Some newspapers try to convince us that there is a local rival club in city of Salonika (PAOK's home city) but this is only for newspapers....

As PAOK and his fans are Revolution and Resist you can understand that we mostly like Metal music....Sepultura (Seps) is one of the best bands to represent PAOK's fans...
"Under the same pale sky we shall ARISE!!!!"

Hope you will be able to receive some PAOK material soon...
Take Hold Of The Flame!!!
REVOLUTION!!!
Άβαταρ μέλους
Lakistuta

Δημοσίευσηαπό staurostoumpa » Πέμ 30 Ιούλ 2009, 18:14

SEPULTURA is our destiny.-
sao paolo,alright,then you don't mind i called pacaembu 'paparapeu'from the greek paparia-balls,nothing personal,just can't hold my self. :)

there is no rivalries in greek football,we just chilling around watching the game with a nice cup of tea,all the fans together,with no stabbings,murders,sledgehammers,bricks,molotof and such brutal things...love each other

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7mOzWQSnaQ

θα τον βολεψει κανενας αυτονε ρε,με τα τ σερτια και τα λοιπα?
staurostoumpa

Προηγούμενη

Επιστροφή στο Recycle Bin

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτή την Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 3 επισκέπτες