Οι αγώνες του Π.Α.Ο.Κ σε torrent

Ότι έχει σχέση με Multimedia που αφορούν τον ΠΑΟΚ μας...

Re: Οι αγώνες του Π.Α.Ο.Κ σε torrent

Δημοσίευσηαπό gika » Παρ 30 Ιούλ 2010, 16:45

Αν και συνολικά έχω 2Τ γεμάτους δίσκους ( :lol: :lol: ) πιστεύω ότι θα βρω όσο χώρο θέλετε.... Το πολύ πολύ να πάρω κανέναν δίσκο ακόμα (έχω βάλει στο μάτι έναν 1,5Τ ).....

Κάποιος που ξέρει ας κάνει το τόρρεντ ας το μοιραστούμε και το γλέντι θα αρχίσει... Ότι θέλετε μπορώ να seedάρω λέμε... Και το pc μου καίει ένα 18ωρο τη μέρα στάνταρ οπότε....
Άβαταρ μέλους
gika

Δημοσίευσηαπό wilson » Κυρ 01 Αύγ 2010, 18:47

I can try to help some members who want to get some PAOK matches via torrent.
Hoewer i need to know some details previously:

1- What matches are you interested to get it.
2-Because i dont have any idea of upload torrents, i need to know first of all, in what web page i can upload them.
I imagine , in this web page it can not be possible.
I have found a web page in which it can be possible to upload them: www.sport-scene.net.
Someone know it? Its possible to start upload PAOK matches there?
3-Because i am not greek, i am sorry to say that elsewhere comunication with me about torrents, requests, help question, etc ,it would be in english language.
4-I can not upload torrents of actual season (2010/11) until at least two months or so the match have been played.
Example : AJAX-PAOK matches, because need to get the original match recorded from a greek friend.
5-I dont have a lot of free time to get these operations , so the frecuency of upload it would be one torrent by week or so.
6-I cant promise any success to all of you in this operation, you know , i am not an expert in torrents, programs, web pages, etc, i imagine as all the mayority of you. Its easy to download one file still created, create it for me and make the entire operation, seed succesfully etc, its by the moment a great mistery for me.
7- If i have success with all of this, i would like other PAOK people that have matches of the team recorded in vhs, dvd, or hard disk ( i am sure they exist) colaborate too, mainly because i have spent a lot of time, sometimes own money, etc to get it.

With all this, i hope someone can help, colaborate with me to starte the process.
I would like to try to start to upload one match this week
Άβαταρ μέλους
wilson

Δημοσίευσηαπό montolivo4 » Κυρ 01 Αύγ 2010, 19:07

Παντως οποιος θελει το παιχνιδι υπαρχει σε direct links στο fbtz.com....Απο την ολλανδικη τηλεοραση ομως ...
Άβαταρ μέλους
montolivo4

Δημοσίευσηαπό gika » Κυρ 01 Αύγ 2010, 20:49

wilson έγραψε:I can try to help some members who want to get some PAOK matches via torrent.
Hoewer i need to know some details previously:

1- What matches are you interested to get it.
2-Because i dont have any idea of upload torrents, i need to know first of all, in what web page i can upload them.
I imagine , in this web page it can not be possible.
I have found a web page in which it can be possible to upload them: http://www.sport-scene.net.
Someone know it? Its possible to start upload PAOK matches there?
3-Because i am not greek, i am sorry to say that elsewhere comunication with me about torrents, requests, help question, etc ,it would be in english language.
4-I can not upload torrents of actual season (2010/11) until at least two months or so the match have been played.
Example : AJAX-PAOK matches, because need to get the original match recorded from a greek friend.
5-I dont have a lot of free time to get these operations , so the frecuency of upload it would be one torrent by week or so.
6-I cant promise any success to all of you in this operation, you know , i am not an expert in torrents, programs, web pages, etc, i imagine as all the mayority of you. Its easy to download one file still created, create it for me and make the entire operation, seed succesfully etc, its by the moment a great mistery for me.
7- If i have success with all of this, i would like other PAOK people that have matches of the team recorded in vhs, dvd, or hard disk ( i am sure they exist) colaborate too, mainly because i have spent a lot of time, sometimes own money, etc to get it.

With all this, i hope someone can help, colaborate with me to starte the process.
I would like to try to start to upload one match this week

Look buddy, I have never upload anything with torrent so I can' t help you technically, but if there is something simple that can be done from me or from the other members, to help you, I' m sure that it would be done!

So let' s start this "operation" and we' ll see if it deserves the whole try...
Άβαταρ μέλους
gika

Δημοσίευσηαπό wilson » Τετ 11 Αύγ 2010, 04:05

Hi guys !
I can not find any torrent page to continue with the work of torrentmania, so I uploaded in the multimedia PAOK retro video section the PAOK - Panathinaikos 4-1, 2002/03 league, DAY 1. via rapidshare.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=3666&start=30

I hope you like it and there is no problemm with download it.
If someone wants from me to upload more PAOK Retro matches of football or basket at this form in that section tell me.
As you know i have a huge collection.
Regards.
Άβαταρ μέλους
wilson

Δημοσίευσηαπό Dimg4 » Κυρ 26 Σεπ 2010, 05:23

Hi wilson
Which basketball games do you bro? I'd be grateful if you could give me a few links of old games (Prelevic, Barlow, Korfas)
Dimg4

Δημοσίευσηαπό melios » Κυρ 24 Οκτ 2010, 13:12

Είχα κατεβάσει από το torrent mania αρκετούς αγώνες μπάσκετ και ποδοσφαίρου.Είχα περίπου υλικό 350 GB από full αγώνες, είτε από προσωπική συλλογή είτε από γνωστούς τράκερς είτε από το torrentmania. Δάνεισα το σκληρό μου σε έναν και τον κράσαρε, λογικά τον στούκαρε κάπου.Φυσικά ο τύπος λούις...

Το θέμα είναι ότι ξεκίνησε CRC και ο δίσκος με αποχαιρετάει. Αν και κατάφερα να σώσω αρκετό υλικό είτε με windows fix errors είτε με JFileRecovery έχασα αρκετά παιχνίδια.

Μήπως είναι κανένας πρόθυμος να με βοηθήσει να αναπληρώσω;

Ευχαριστώ προκαταβολικά...
melios

Δημοσίευσηαπό bbs75 » Δευτ 11 Ιούλ 2011, 18:42

έχουμε πουθενά το φιλικό με την φορτούνα, ξέρει κανείς;
bbs75

Δημοσίευσηαπό Sakispaok » Σάβ 08 Οκτ 2011, 05:54

αδέρφια τι έγιν,στάμάτησαν τα uploads τελείως?
Πού θα βρούμε τα παλιά παιχνίδια του ΠΑΟΚ??
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Lord και Τρί 18 Οκτ 2011, 19:46, έχει επεξεργασθεί 1 φορά/ες συνολικά
Αιτία: Ελληνικά και όχι greeklish
Sakispaok

Προηγούμενη

Επιστροφή στο Multimedia

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτή την Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 6 επισκέπτες