2. Nathan Sobey

Συζήτηση για το έμψυχο υλικό της ομάδας

Re: 2. Nathan Sobey

Δημοσίευσηαπό PAOK_Antarctica » Πέμ 09 Μαρ 2017, 16:56

Παρ'το μόνος σου μεθαύριο και αφιέρωσε το tiple double στον Λευτεράκη τον Antonis.
Ασπρόμαυρη Ανταρκτική
Άβαταρ μέλους
PAOK_Antarctica

Δημοσίευσηαπό ΑποστόληςΑ » Πέμ 09 Μαρ 2017, 19:17

Έτσι.
Επιτυχία είναι η συνεχής (έστω και μικρή) βελτίωση.
Άβαταρ μέλους
ΑποστόληςΑ

Δημοσίευσηαπό Μπαρκαρούτσος » Σάβ 11 Μαρ 2017, 12:17

Για δείτε λίγο αυτό :

http://www.foxsports.com.au/basketball/nbl/adelaide-36ers-star-guard-nathan-sobey-clinches-deal-to-play-for-paok-in-greece/news-story/708f1ad6de41e4dd296cc56224364d5b

Μέσα λέει ο Nathan ότι σκοπεύει να πάει στο summer league του NBA, οκ.. Αλλά μετά λέει

He has the player option on his 36ers contract next season.

“Obviously I love Adelaide and I want to come back,” he said.

Δηλαδή ;;
Άβαταρ μέλους
Μπαρκαρούτσος

Δημοσίευσηαπό PAOK_Antarctica » Σάβ 11 Μαρ 2017, 13:55

Μάλλον εννοεί ότι μπορεί να επιστρέψει στην προηγούμενη ομάδα του.
Ασπρόμαυρη Ανταρκτική
Άβαταρ μέλους
PAOK_Antarctica

Δημοσίευσηαπό Μπαρκαρούτσος » Τρί 04 Απρ 2017, 07:47

Επιβεβαιώθηκε.

http://www.adelaide36ers.com/adelaide-3 ... gns-36ers/

NATHAN SOBEY SIGNS WITH 36ERS

Nathan Sobey was likely the most exciting NBL star in 2016/17 and the Most Improved Player was perhaps the hottest free agent but he has unfinished business with the Adelaide 36ers.

As a result, Sobey has recommitted to the Sixers and re-signed for a further two years both because he felt a sense of loyalty for the opportunity provided by the club and coach Joey Wright, and wanting to make amends for the way last season ended.

Nathan Sobey was likely the most exciting NBL star in 2016/17 and the Most Improved Player was perhaps the hottest free agent but he has unfinished business with the Adelaide 36ers.

As a result, Sobey has recommitted to the Sixers and re-signed for a further two years both because he felt a sense of loyalty for the opportunity provided by the club and coach Joey Wright, and wanting to make amends for the way last season ended..” 

(Μπλα μπλα ιστορία του Sobey στους 36ers, τι παιχταράς που είναι κτλ, έκοψα πολλά εδώ )

Since the season ended, Sobey has travelled to Greece to play with PAOK BC.  

Despite the culture and language adjustments he’s had to quickly get used to, he is enjoying the experience and has no doubt it will help him be even better next season in the NBL. 

“It’s different that’s for sure, but it’s good. Having a coach that doesn’t speak a lot of English and having to translate a lot of what he says takes a while to get used to, but I think I’m starting to a bit more now,” he said. 

“I’ve been here for almost a month now and I’m starting to get a pretty good gist of how everything’s working and working out what way we are supposed to be doing things on the court. 

“I definitely hope this will help me improve and from the experience over the last few weeks and playing against good teams and players, it has been a good experience to see what to do in certain areas.

“It is definitely a great learning experience and I’ve definitely been able to work on some stuff while I’m over here. I definitely feel like it will be better for me moving forward.” 

Sobey is enjoying the lifestyle in Thessaloniki as well and it certainly helped to have his fiancée make the journey with him.  

“The living situation outside of basketball is great. The city is really nice and on the water and they are really great people around here. It’s a lot easier when it’s like that,” Sobey said.

“Outside of the team there’s not too many people who speak English here so we are the only ones really who really can have a conversation together. Everyone else is pretty short and sharp in what we talk about because they don’t have that fluency in English.”

Οπότε από του χρόνου επιστρέφει στη πατρίδα του, αφού έκλεισε διετές...το topic θα κλειδωθεί λίγο μετά τη λήξη του πρωταθλήματος.

Μας κράζει στο τέλος που δεν ξέρουμε ενγκλεζικά... We have some work to do on this one...
Κι εγώ έζησα τις χρυσές μας εποχές. Αλλά ήρθα εδώ να παλέψω και να σώσω την ομάδα μου. Δεν κάθομαι σε ένα πληκτρολόγιο να κρίνω και να μη βοηθάω. Ήρθα πρώτος να παλέψω τον πόλεμο. Αν δεν τους αρέσει, να μην ασχολούνται. Κουράστηκα να ακούω μαλακίες!
Θ. Χατζόπουλος

Κανόνες λειτουργίας του Forum
Άβαταρ μέλους
Μπαρκαρούτσος

Δημοσίευσηαπό ΑποστόληςΑ » Τρί 04 Απρ 2017, 10:14

Καλή συνέχεια, όταν με το καλό φύγεις.
Επιτυχία είναι η συνεχής (έστω και μικρή) βελτίωση.
Άβαταρ μέλους
ΑποστόληςΑ

Δημοσίευσηαπό kataramenos5 » Τρί 04 Απρ 2017, 10:16

RoMaN έγραψε:Outside of the team there’s not too many people who speak English here so we are the only ones really who really can have a conversation together. Everyone else is pretty short and sharp in what we talk about because they don’t have that fluency in English.”

Σιμπαρεεε :mrgreen:
ΣΗΚΩΘΕΙΤΕΕΕ
Άβαταρ μέλους
kataramenos5

Δημοσίευσηαπό pgetsos » Τρί 04 Απρ 2017, 10:32

Ρε Θεσσαλονικείς, μας ντροπιαζετε!

Come to Real Greece Nathan, we speak England very best!
Όταν μια μαύρη γάτα περάσει από μπροστά σου, σημαίνει ότι το ζώο πάει κάπου.
Κανόνες λειτουργίας του φόρουμ!
Άβαταρ μέλους
pgetsos
Site Admin

Δημοσίευσηαπό kataramenos5 » Τρί 04 Απρ 2017, 10:45

What can he tell the kangouro to us ,to say.That is,we speak oxford accent, where he cant understand the tagari from Australia.For more informatio ask paoki_sweden ,to say
ΣΗΚΩΘΕΙΤΕΕΕ
Άβαταρ μέλους
kataramenos5

Δημοσίευσηαπό pgetsos » Τρί 04 Απρ 2017, 10:52

...to say, Fuck it!
Όταν μια μαύρη γάτα περάσει από μπροστά σου, σημαίνει ότι το ζώο πάει κάπου.
Κανόνες λειτουργίας του φόρουμ!
Άβαταρ μέλους
pgetsos
Site Admin

Δημοσίευσηαπό Chuck Norris » Τρί 04 Απρ 2017, 11:30

Vre what you tell us!? We no English? When we speaking they climbing trees!!!! Your name should be Nathan Snob-ey

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Winnin is like deodorant - it comes up and a lot of things don't stink
Άβαταρ μέλους
Chuck Norris

Δημοσίευσηαπό Μπαρκαρούτσος » Τρί 04 Απρ 2017, 11:44

Nathan, you'll come back crying, but it will be too late...
Κι εγώ έζησα τις χρυσές μας εποχές. Αλλά ήρθα εδώ να παλέψω και να σώσω την ομάδα μου. Δεν κάθομαι σε ένα πληκτρολόγιο να κρίνω και να μη βοηθάω. Ήρθα πρώτος να παλέψω τον πόλεμο. Αν δεν τους αρέσει, να μην ασχολούνται. Κουράστηκα να ακούω μαλακίες!
Θ. Χατζόπουλος

Κανόνες λειτουργίας του Forum
Άβαταρ μέλους
Μπαρκαρούτσος

Δημοσίευσηαπό palok » Τρί 04 Απρ 2017, 12:01

O ΠΑΟΚ όποιον παίκτη θέλει τον κρατάει.
Άβαταρ μέλους
palok

Δημοσίευσηαπό PAOK_Antarctica » Τρί 04 Απρ 2017, 12:07

Όπου φτωχός κι η μοίρα του.
Άντε πάλι να φτιάχνουμε ομάδα από την αρχή.
Ασπρόμαυρη Ανταρκτική
Άβαταρ μέλους
PAOK_Antarctica

Δημοσίευσηαπό dtown » Τρί 04 Απρ 2017, 14:45

Δεν γινεται να κρατησουμε ξενο παικτη που εκανε καλη χρονια.Αυτα που γραφονται για κορμους καθε χειμωνα ειναι για να γεμιζουν οι εφημεριδες και τα σαιτ.Ειναι απλως αδυνατο με το μπατζετ που εχουμε.Ουτε ο Πεινερς θα μεινει,το πολυ πολυ κανεναν Μακ Φαντεν να κρατησουμε που δεν εβγαλε και ματια,η τον Σαιμπερτ που ειναι τραυματιας..Οπως κρατησαμε τον Κλαντον(ο μονος ξενος που εμεινε δευτερη χρονια τα τελευταια χρονια) επειδη ειχε παιξει λιγο και δεν τον ειχαν παρει χαμπαρι..
dtown

ΠροηγούμενηΕπόμενο

Επιστροφή στο Roster

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτή την Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης